The Rogues presents courses crafted to delve deeper into core performance, devising and creativity areas.
“I was thrilled to see a range of very shy people transform with power and passion before an audience. This is a must for anyone who wants to develop self esteem and presentation skill – not to mention, improve their acting. It’s also a lot of fun.” – Student
“Goldele is a brilliant teacher, I plan to do many more courses with her. Encouraging and supportive!” – Belinda Butterell
These courses are available upon request. Please contact the Rogues for availability and pricing.
- Collaborative Theatre Making
- Physical Theatre
- Oral Storytelling
- Acting – Beginners to Advanced
- Acting – Characterisation and Scene work
- Acting – Introduction to Clowning
- Acting – Shakespeare: Beginners to Advanced
- Audition Preparation
- Musical Theatre and Vocal Coaching